With over 25 years of tax return preparation experience, we welcome the opportunity to assist you with the preparation of your Personal (T1) and Trust (T3) returns.
T1 Filers include:
- Residents of Canada for part or all of the year;
- Individuals receiving income from employment, investments and private or government pensions;
- Children who earn money through baby sitting, paper routes, etc;
- Terminal returns for individuals deceased during the year;
- Optional returns for deceased individuals (based on the facts in each situation);
T3 Filers include:
- Inter vivos trusts
- Testamentary trusts
We are proficient in providing the following services relating to your tax filing:
- Calculating gains/losses on non-registered investment portfolios;
- Preparation of forms required to apply for certain credits (e.g. disability credit);
- Preparation of your financial statements if you are a self employed sole proprietor;
- Gathering of slips and documentation and an analysis of your personal tax situation to ensure that no claim has been overlooked;
- Preparation of entire family’s returns (including spouse and children);
- Preparation of your HST return if you are self employed.
- Optimizing family income splitting;
- Timely filing of elections;
- Electronic filing of returns;
- Preparation of Foreign Income Verification Statement if applicable.
- Verification of accuracy of Notice of Assessments;
- Preparation of adjustments to previous years’ filings as required;
- Handling of correspondence with CRA in the event of an e-file audit or pre-assessment review;
- Communicating with CRA on a variety of issues requiring immediate attention;
- Paying installments for clients who are out of the country;
- Ongoing discussions with clients regarding tax planning strategies that may present themselves throughout the year.
Please contact us by clicking here to discuss our Tax Preparation Services further or click here for our fees.